Monday, May 9, 2011

Cameron Diaz Covers Elle UK Magazine June 2011

Cameron Diaz is showing off her hot body on the cover of Elle Magazine June issue. The hot babe shares her secret to a hot body in addition to talking about love and marriage, so find out what is Cam's beauty secret!
Blonde bombshell Cameron Diaz managed to steal attention since she first stepped on the big-screen, with her big smile, tall, lean figure, California blonde locks and blue eyes. The diva, now 38, covers Elle Magazine's June 2011 issue and talks about diet and love.

Apparently, this hottie has decided it's time to switch-up her lifestyle and go healthier. Since her split from Justin Timberlake, Cameron Diaz has been dating and now she found herself a new man, with whom she has been in a relationship for about one year, and apparently it's this relationship that influenced her change of lifestyle.

The 38 year old actress, who has never been married, doesn't feel the need to as she tells the magazine in an interview:
“I think a lot of people are married to people that they’re not romantic with any more. I just didn’t ever marry anybody that I then had to get divorced from. We break up. We move on.”
Her relationship to baseball star Alex Rodrigues seems to be getting serious as their dating is no longer a secret. Cameron Diaz did state in the interview that yes, A-Rod is her boyfriend.

Apparently, the fact that she's been working with her ex, Justin Timberlake doesn't bother her at all, saying that the two are still fiends and wish each-other happiness. She also says that working with Justin has been fun, as the two are good at being funny together.

As far as her new way of life, Cameron says she is now much more careful about what she eats and since she's dating an athlete it's no surprise. Her body has gone through a visible transformation, Cam being now much more muscular. She is now off fried foods and carefully selects her food to get all the nutrients she needs. Cam says:
“I love it. I have never, ever watched what I eat in my life, but I do now. I’m off the fried foods. I’m very thoughtful about what I eat. You have to give your body the right nutrients and really think about what’s best for it.”
“If you’re gonna do heavy lifting, and you want to stay small, you have to watch what you eat.”

Her new way of life seems to have had an impact over Cameron Diaz's outlook on life as she states that she has finally managed to accept certain things and be less cynical. We're used to seeing Cameron flashing a big smile on the red carpet, but apparently she wasn't all that happy in her 20s. She says:
“I’ve gotten less cynical. When I was in my 20s I was not very happy. But I’m a realist. I see things how they are and it’s hard to pretend that they’re anything different.”
Read all about Cameron Diaz's interview in Elle's June 2011 issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment