Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Jennifer Lawrence Covers Flare Magazine June 2011

Jennifer Lawrence looks uber-hot on the cover of Flare magazine wearing a gorgeous and colorful Gucci outfit and talks about her life as well as her take on dieting. Find out the details next!
This Hollywood babe, Jennifer Lawrence seems to have a bright future ahead as she is not only staring in the upcoming 'X-Men: First Class' movie but she also snatched another role, as Katniss Everdeen in 'The Hunger Games'. At the age of 20, Jennifer Lawrence shares her experience with stardom as she covers Flare magazine's June 2011 issue wearing th emost coveted Gucci dress of the season.

Jennifer Lawrence, who was nominated for an Oscar for her performance in Winter's Bone, shares her experience with everyone and talks about dieting and her life. Apparently, this drop-dead gorgeous southern gal never saw her success coming, and says being considered a sex-symbol is kind of weird, but not bad.

In her exclusive interview with Flare, Jennifer Lawrence says she was a tomboy an used to play with boys as a child, as she was a bit too rough to play with girls. She might have been a tomboy, but she has now become incredibly feminine and sensual as her photo session reveals. Jennifer has become a sex symbol, and many women have turned towards her for inspiration.

As far as her gorgeous body goes, Jennifer states she's not into that stick-thin figure that Hollywood seems to promote. According to her statement, she's quite happy with the way she looks and would prefer to show a little bit of curve rather than looking too skinny. She says:

“I'm miserable when I'm dieting and I like the way I look. I'm really sick of all these actresses looking like birds,”
“I’d rather look a little chubby on camera and look like a person in real life, than to look great onscreen and look like a scarecrow in real life.”

As far as her success goes, Jennifer never pictured herself to be where she is now 10 years ago, so she doesn't know what's ahead for her, but we predict a bright future. Jenn has yet to adjust to her life as a celebrity as she says:
“I went to the Vanity Fair party for a cool 15 minutes. And then I took off. I’m like a little old lady. I’m always tired around midnight…I mean it was cool to see Elton John, and I met Billy Crystal, which was amazing, but yeah, I’m mostly just kind of uncomfortable.”
Check out Jennifer Lawrence's full interview in Flare which hits the news-stands on May 16th.

Photos Getty Images, flare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment